When you have launched your new website, how can you be assured that your website would be ranked on the top by the search engine? We truly understand that Search Engine Optimization is the key to getting success in this online marketplace but there is no denying the fact that SEO takes time to bring the expected results.
We have done some research work and come up with these 7 First SEO Steps to look after you launch a new website.
- Make sure your website has been optimized as per the trending keywords: This is perhaps the first and the most important thing that everyone must look after before launch a new website. Make sure your web content has been optimized as per the trending keywords. Do not overstuff your web page with keywords. Try to use keywords at the prime places only.
- Google-friendly content: While designing a website, do not ignore the power of individual web pages. Before you launch your new website, do some research work and come up with a Google-friendly content that can give you genuine visitors to your site. The best way to upload quality content is to put yourself in the shoes of the customers or the readers who would read your post. Try to analyze the customers’ behavior after reading your web content.
- Title Tags should be optimized: Make sure Title tags have been optimized using Primary keywords. This would help you to keep your customers engaged all the time. A good Title tag is the one that has potential to brief out your content-plan to the user without actually using the trending keywords.
- Meta-description should be engaging enough: Do not ignore the meta-description below the title tag. It helps readers to get brief information about the content contained by your web pages. Make sure Meta-description has been optimized as per the running demands of the online marketplace only.
- Make use of Google Analytics tool: This is perhaps one of the powerful tools that help you to analyze your web pages after regular interval of time. It gives you an idea of the website’s pros and cons. Once you are done with your website design, web content, and other online formalities, it’s time to download this Google Analytics tool for free. Installing this tool doesn’t need any expertise. You can install and use this tool without any flaws.
- Link Building matters a lot: Ask your friends, family members, and other people who are directly or indirectly connected to the online marketplace to help you to promote your website to a larger extent. This would help you to build a stronger base before launching your new website. If your friend is a content writer who can create content for your site, reach out to your friend and ask for content writing services.
- Work on building long-term marketing strategies: Do not waste your time on any short-term marketing strategies. Set your goals high and work hard to achieve them.